Halloween event?

I’m curious to see what Halloween events in games you’ve enjoyed the most.
We might be preparing something this year and a lot of new gameplay.

Feel free to write about other seasonal events as well.

1 Like

It may sound strange, but none. I’ve never been heavily involved in Halloween activities. Modern games, in my opinion, use the holiday only as a grind generator for the extraction of appearance items. Of the old games, I can only remember Lineage, but I don’t remember what exactly was the point of growing pumpkins. Besides, I can’t imagine how an event can fit into a space setting. Base decorations - yes. Player actions? Don’t know.

1 Like

hmm, this is going to sound odd but i kinda just like theme of things changing in the world during the season, like during in winter, there snow on the ground, it shows the changing of the world its just an extra detail i like. But for a Halloween event i wouldn’t mind some pumpkins smashing it can be fun ;D

1 Like

Hmm, sound like an idea. Station administration can respect old traditions in new world and make activities for playes with score table - for example fast pumpkin shooting :smiley:

Wait, is pumpkin shooting an actual tradition IRL? :joy:

1 Like

Why it shouldn’t be? :rofl:

2 Likes

im pretty sure its something people do a lot in the country side after Halloween

1 Like

There are pumpkin launch contests, aka Pumpkin Chunkin

2 Likes

I can’t remember a Halloween event outside of Planetside 2. And I don’t really play enough to know what it’s about aside from shooting pumpkins.

There are spookier things than pumpkins. Skeletons, for example. A random event where, instead of dropships coming down from the sky, tombstones arise from the ground releasing spooky skeleton enemies, and ghostly aranha-types phasing in from the distance.

2 Likes

We may not be able to get something like that done for this halloween, but next year, watchout…