Community Update 7: The Drone

Community Update 7: The Drone

Greetings @everyone,

We’re thrilled to share this new update with you all. It’s been some time since our last update, you could say I’ve been a bit busy, we all have. I’ll keep this short and sweet. Today’s update isn’t the biggest, but it has been long awaited. A glimpse into the direction we are on and where we are going.

The Drone

Our Art Team has been diligently crafting to bring something truly special to the Respark universe. We are extremely excited to introduce our first-ever companion!!!

This innovative addition is not just a companion; it’s a game-changer that will enhance your gameplay experience with new strategies and dynamics.

This drone is your go anywhere, do anything companion. Whether you are running, flying, or riding, it will be there. For any task, from mining, fighting, to exploring, it will be there.

Looking Ahead

This is just the first of what will be many companions that players will be able to have tag along during their adventures. We hope you enjoyed this update and I look forward to sharing all the progressing we are making.

Remember to check the #welcome channel to select roles to be notified about everything we have happening.

We are adding one more new volunteer community position, a Community Manager! Anyone who is interested please PM me @hunter5683 or submit a ticket in #:handshake:-join-the-team and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Also, say hello to our newest mod, @iterrabyte.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Thank You,
Hunter5683

1 Like

Would these pets have profile slots to change their setup?

Also will there be more style of drones such as weird looking alien one’s to drones that mimic the enviroment such as the jungle etc?

Also can these drones be synced to the user to form an alternative mode if required? Such as a high dps drone connected to the backpack or shoulder engineer arm can amp up its main weapon temporarily for a duration when bar is filled or after a set time.

That’s a lot of interesting ideas!

There will definitely be cosmetic items and skins you can use to change appearance of the drone. There will also be more variations of the drone itself with different stats.

I’m not sure about any mechanics related to drones and I’m not sure if they will be upgradeable, that’s a question for our GD god @Hunter5683 :slight_smile:

I got to say this *Drone out" a little drone turns and rolls off the pilots back then makes a sound and vanishes by advanced technolgical magic!

The big cheese and cheeses of all sparks may you reveal yourself to the thoughts of one and many, whom enjoy interesting plans to create action :boom:

Can pets pick pets …

Excuse me my pet is lazy or has broken can your pet pick my pet help?
I am not sure if pet can pick pet announced random pet :eyes:

Well what if we have pet support you call the number 53748748589484584379834
a code is sent to the designated drone from pet support central and flies to pick your pet to the nearest hospital!

Thank you for using pet support you are charged 450 planton cubes and 12 atomic radonpeas. Have a nice day :wave:

I have soooooo many ideas for pets! I love to hear all your ideas. Long term I am hoping for a variety of them and possibly have them be customizable similar to the player.

1 Like

Here’s another idea relating to pets you could have a pet mastery.

Such as in the film Dr do little he can communicate with pets since certain pets have their own language or ways of communicating.

So pilots with linguist module and other complimentary skills can further help pets or uncover things we have overlooked to supporting a different way of playstyle.

An example including the body language of the pet and its usual communication. That would be translated in such a way you could do particular pet missions.

Halting of illegal ducknappers to recon work and even front door guard sausage dog going crazy … the other pets may have an idea of why etc etc :thinking:

What about the direction of more investigating work since in the pet world animals are more trusting of others who are alike. So in the pet mastery there is a way to transfer your mind into a constructed pet such as a robopenguin.

Doing so can take you to far reaches while also being able to be more stealthy in some cases depending on the chosen pet!

Not only that you could potential work along side your pet seeing their perspective with each pet having different ways of seeing things and tackling ways with their pros and cons.

Yep it could be like a pokemon and truely are in control of your created pet while you join your pet along side. Good for solo players. also can be good for groups who like to have a pet team/clan :turtle:

etc etc

ooohh, I very much like the idea of expanding on pets in this Dr. Dolittle kinda way. This idea has definitely been noted!

1 Like