Community Update 2: Basic Movement

Greetings, everyone!

We’re thrilled to bring you an update on the progress and enhancements we’ve made to player character movement. Here it is:

Smooth Ground Movement

First and foremost, we’ve made significant improvements to ensure that ground movement feels incredibly smooth. We know how important it is to have nice fluid motion and we have been hard at work to achieve that. Most recently we have been working on sideways and backwards movement so that it feels natural and satisfying.

To that effect we have a video to show on our Youtube page:

https://www.youtube.com/@AbyssallStudio

Looking Forward

We are looking to continue improving our movement controls, as you will see, we still need to refine the take off from the ground into using the jetpack a bit. We are looking for every possible way that we can make improvements and look forward to hearing any feedback you may have.

I am happy to announce that we are adding new volunteer community positions, Community Mods and a Community Manager! Anyone who is interested please PM me @Hunter5683 or submit a ticket in # -join-the-team and I will get back to you as soon as possible. We also have our first Community Mod RZWODZWO!

Please remember to check the ⁠#welcome channel to select roles to be notified about everything we have happening.

Thank You,

Hunter5683